What is a Kindermusik Introductory Class?
A Kindermusik Introductory Class is the best way for you and your child to experience the joy of music making, in the company of like-minded families.
You and your child will get a taste of all the different components that make up our weekly class. We present a variety of musical, literacy, physical and social activities which are age-appropriate and enjoyable, so that your babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers can participate and begin to master these small but essential skills that will help them throughout their growing years.
Visit the Kindermusik website to learn more about this award-winning Early Childhood curriculum.
Come and join us for a class anytime during the term. We introduce a new themed Unit every 5 weeks so there are always new songs, dances and activities to learn and discover each week!
Thinking of extending the music experience with your child? Why not enrol for a full term (10 weeks), so that you and your child get to benefit fully with our Term offers:
- Receive 2 Free CD copies of all our songs and stories.
- Have full access to your child’s @Home Materials which will allow you to extend all your fun class experience to your own home and share it with the rest of the family.
- You can join in the activities on-line – read the storybook with your child, listen to music, play games to enhance their musical or memory skills.
- Learn more from Childhood Education experts about the many milestones you can expect from your growing child.
- Best of all, you get to keep the CDs and on-line access even if you are no longer enrolled with us.
- Click HERE to enrol for the full Term
Simply complete the form below choosing your Class, and pay by clicking on Paypal ‘Buy Now’
– Yes, we would like to attend an Introductory Class